Be sure to enquire in advance or take enough food and drink with you on your first day and then see what the catering situation is like. The catering facilities can vary vastly between companies. Certain companies have their own canteen where you can receive food for reduced employee rates.
Articles in this section
- When should I turn up on my first day of work?
- Who should I report to on my first day of work?
- What should I wear on my first day of work?
- Which catering facilities are available?
- Who is in charge of setting my hours? Do I get a say?
- How many hours am I allowed to work in one go? Which breaks am I entitled to?
- How many hours am I allowed to work each week as a student?
- Why is my employment contract concluded with jobvalley, yet I work for another company?