We’ll let you know who you need to report to in good time. This person may be a supervisor at the host company, a team coordinator selected by jobvalley or a jobvalley employee. Please look through your emails or on the app to find your contact partner if you aren’t sure.
Articles in this section
- When should I turn up on my first day of work?
- Who should I report to on my first day of work?
- What should I wear on my first day of work?
- Which catering facilities are available?
- Who is in charge of setting my hours? Do I get a say?
- How many hours am I allowed to work in one go? Which breaks am I entitled to?
- How many hours am I allowed to work each week as a student?
- Why is my employment contract concluded with jobvalley, yet I work for another company?