Your hours are recorded in the jobvalley app. At the end of each assignment, you’ll receive a push notification prompting you to record the hours you've already filled out in advance. Fill in your hours right after each shift in order to ensure your get paid the right amount and on time.
Articles in this section
- How does my host company record the hours I’ve worked?
- How do I record my hours in the jobvalley app?
- I’ve made an error when entering my working hours in the app.
- Recording unscheduled shifts/hours in the app
- When will hours I’ve added in the app be confirmed?
- I submitted my working hours too late
- The hours recorded for a shift were rejected
- How do I record my hours if the client is responsible for recording my hours?
- How do I record my hours using a timesheet?
- I can’t get hold of my recruitment partner. Can I submit my timesheet later?