We need to receive your timesheet by the first calendar week of each month at the latest. If you are unable to get it signed as your recruitment partner is on holiday or has COVID-19, for example, send us your timesheet anyhow and we’ll preliminarily approve your hours. Keep in mind that we will subsequently double check your hours together with the client and any deviations detected will be deducted from your next payslip, where applicable.
Articles in this section
- How does my host company record the hours I’ve worked?
- How do I record my hours in the jobvalley app?
- I’ve made an error when entering my working hours in the app.
- Recording unscheduled shifts/hours in the app
- When will hours I’ve added in the app be confirmed?
- I submitted my working hours too late
- The hours recorded for a shift were rejected
- How do I record my hours if the client is responsible for recording my hours?
- How do I record my hours using a timesheet?
- I can’t get hold of my recruitment partner. Can I submit my timesheet later?