Please keep in mind that not everyone is able to view and use this feature in the jobvalley app. First, the host company needs to consent to the use of the 'Set Working Hours’ feature to allow us to activate it for you.
We've developed this feature to help those who have already discussed and planned their working hours over the coming weeks together with the host company.
We’re placing our full trust in you by allowing you to set your own hours and unite your studies and earning money in the way that works best for you.
How does it work?
- Click on the New Assignments tab on the app home screen
- You will find the Set Working Hours under the filters tab
- Click on Add New Working Hours
- You will then again see the host company you want to set working hours for
- Click on Add Working Hours
- When will you work? > Select the date and time to set your working hours
- Remember: Shifts can only be added for the future and within a period of 30 calendar days
- There’s no need to add breaks, as they are automatically accounted for
- Click on Finish
- You can review the shifts you've added in the overview
At this stage, you can
- add other working hours,
- delete all working hours or
- submit working hours
- Long-press on the Submit Working Hours button in order to submit your next assignments
You can find working hours you have saved under the My Assignments tab in the home screen