The annual tax-exempt amount is 5400 Euros. Income from temporary employment, mini jobs etc. is added up to reach this amount, meaning you can earn around 450 Euros on average each month. If you earn more than this amount, only the part of your income that exceeds the tax-exempt amount will be liable for taxation
Articles in this section
- Your employment contract
- Notice periods
- Who is my recruitment partner?
- Where can I find information on occupational health and safety?
- How much can you earn if you receive financial support (BAföG)?
- The four golden rules of collaboration
- How can I change my inbox settings in order to receive assignment notifications and my employment contract without any issues?