We recommend arriving at your place of work 15 minutes before starting work. Please account for potential traffic, train delays or other issues when planning the time taken to turn up on your first day to avoid making a bad first impression.
Articles in this section
- Why is my employment contract concluded with jobvalley, yet I work for another company?
- How many hours am I allowed to work each week as a student?
- How many hours am I allowed to work in one go? Which breaks am I entitled to?
- Who is in charge of setting my hours? Do I get a say?
- Which catering facilities are available?
- What should I wear on my first day of work?
- Who should I report to on my first day of work?
- When should I turn up on my first day of work?