What you should wear really depends on where you’ll be working. It’s important that you maintain a smart appearance, e.g. white/dark shirt or blouse, dark trousers and dark closed shoes, for office jobs and in retail. If you’ll be working in a warehouse or at a production facility, safety shoes and protective clothing are often required along with clothing designed for warehousing work. You’ll either need to supply this yourself or, in certain cases, it may be required by the host company. Please make sure you read the instructions in the app and emails sent by your recruiting partner.
Articles in this section
- Why is my employment contract concluded with jobvalley, yet I work for another company?
- How many hours am I allowed to work each week as a student?
- How many hours am I allowed to work in one go? Which breaks am I entitled to?
- Who is in charge of setting my hours? Do I get a say?
- Which catering facilities are available?
- What should I wear on my first day of work?
- Who should I report to on my first day of work?
- When should I turn up on my first day of work?