During the semester, students are permitted to work 20 hours per week between 8 am and 8 pm on weekdays. You can work more than 20 hours per week for 26 weeks of the year. However, the extra hours can only be worked after 8 pm, before 8 am and on weekends. This doesn’t apply during university holidays.
Articles in this section
- Why is my employment contract concluded with jobvalley, yet I work for another company?
- How many hours am I allowed to work each week as a student?
- How many hours am I allowed to work in one go? Which breaks am I entitled to?
- Who is in charge of setting my hours? Do I get a say?
- Which catering facilities are available?
- What should I wear on my first day of work?
- Who should I report to on my first day of work?
- When should I turn up on my first day of work?