In order to ensure you receive your pay by the 15th of the month, your hours need to be approved by the 4th working day of the month at the very latest.
Articles in this section
- Where can I access my timesheet?
- I need to contact/postpone my shift at short notice due to (X)
- I was sent home from my assignment early. (due to a strike, no work left to do)
- Why are no working hours displayed despite the fact that I submitted a doctor's note (sick notice)?
- I can’t get hold of my recruitment partner. Can I submit my timesheet later?
- How do I record my hours using a timesheet?
- How do I record my hours if the client is responsible for recording my hours?
- The hours recorded for a shift were rejected
- I submitted my working hours too late
- When will hours I’ve added in the app be confirmed?