We need to receive your timesheet by the first calendar week of each month at the latest. If you are unable to get it signed as your recruitment partner is on holiday or has COVID-19, for example, send us your timesheet anyhow and we’ll preliminarily approve your hours. Keep in mind that we will subsequently double check your hours together with the client and any deviations detected will be deducted from your next payslip, where applicable.
Articles in this section
- Where can I access my timesheet?
- I need to contact/postpone my shift at short notice due to (X)
- I was sent home from my assignment early. (due to a strike, no work left to do)
- Why are no working hours displayed despite the fact that I submitted a doctor's note (sick notice)?
- I can’t get hold of my recruitment partner. Can I submit my timesheet later?
- How do I record my hours using a timesheet?
- How do I record my hours if the client is responsible for recording my hours?
- The hours recorded for a shift were rejected
- I submitted my working hours too late
- When will hours I’ve added in the app be confirmed?