The annual tax-exempt amount is 6.240 Euros. Income from temporary employment, mini jobs etc. are added up, meaning you can earn around 520 Euros on average each month. Should you earn more than this amount, only the part of your income that exceeds the tax-exempt amount will be liable for taxation.
Articles in this section
- How can I change my inbox settings in order to receive shift notifications and my work contract without any issues?
- The four golden rules of collaboration
- How much can you earn if you receive financial support (BAföG)?
- Where can I find information on occupational health and safety?
- Who is my recruiting partner?
- Notice periods