We recommend arriving at your place of work 15 minutes before starting work. Please account for potential traffic, train delays or other issues when planning the time taken to turn up on your first day to avoid making a bad first impression.
Articles in this section
- When should I turn up on my first day of work?
- Who should I report to on my first day of work?
- What should I wear on my first day of work?
- Which catering facilities are available?
- Who is in charge of setting my hours? Do I get a say?
- How many hours am I allowed to work in one go? Which breaks am I entitled to?
- How many hours am I allowed to work each week as a student?
- Why is my work contract concluded with jobvalley, yet I work for another company?