This article is only for help if access to the Google Play App Store is not available or the jobvalley App is not available for download for other reasons.
Please follow these steps if the jobvalley app is not available for download from the Google Play App Store:
Installing the APK file
- The easiest way is to download this APK file directly to your smartphone using the mobile browser.
- Our official jobvalley App APK download: Follow this link
- You may have to confirm a message at the bottom of the screen that points out the possible dangers of the download.
- You should now have received a message in the notification bar about the successful download.
- Tap on this message. An installation screen should open.
Otherwise check the download folder of your smartphone and open the jobvalley APK.
You might have to allow the installation of unknown apps.
- Afterwards, you only have to go through the usual installation process.
After that, you can start directly in the jobvalley app.
If you're having issues with downloading or installing the APK, you might have to enable the download from unknown or external sources and allow the installation of unknown apps. The exact steps might differ from device to device:
- Open the settings app on your Android smartphone.
- Select the item "Security".
- Then activate the "Unknown source" function under "Device management".
After that, you can try again to download and install the APK.