How can I set a password for my account?
To set a password, you have to be logged in.
- To set a password, go to the Account & Settings screen. You will find the password feature at the bottom of the list.
- Enter a password in the designated field.
- Click on the "Change" button to set and save the password for your account.
Now you can use that password to log in to your jobvalley app account.
I forgot my password. How can I reset my password?
If you have forgotten your password, don't worry! We have implemented a password recovery/reset feature to assist you in regaining access. Simply follow these steps:
1. On the app login screen, tap on the "I forgot my password" link.
2. Enter your registered email address that is linked with your jobvalley account.
3. Check your email inbox for a password confirmation mail.
4. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
5. Once you confirm the password reset, you will receive a second mail with an OTP password to log in.
6. Use that password to log into your jobvalley app account.
7. Once you're logged in, you should set a new password in the Account & Settings screen.